The pose you have here looks better than the one you initially had in your original 7 expression drawings but I still think you can push the pose some more. I really like how you pushed her expression on her face and I'd like to see that in the body's pose. Is there a reason to why her clothing are colored that way? She doesn't like to be called a baby but her colors look like they'd be on baby clothing. Are they hand-me-downs and she can't afford her own clothes? Overall I think your character looks interesting and I can't wait to see her animated.
i think her clothes are maybe too normal for a witch child. think about what kind of clothes would be necessary for potion brewing and design them based on that.
her facial expression and hair do look like a witch, though
The pose you have here looks better than the one you initially had in your original 7 expression drawings but I still think you can push the pose some more. I really like how you pushed her expression on her face and I'd like to see that in the body's pose. Is there a reason to why her clothing are colored that way? She doesn't like to be called a baby but her colors look like they'd be on baby clothing. Are they hand-me-downs and she can't afford her own clothes?
ReplyDeleteOverall I think your character looks interesting and I can't wait to see her animated.
i think her clothes are maybe too normal for a witch child. think about what kind of clothes would be necessary for potion brewing and design them based on that.
ReplyDeleteher facial expression and hair do look like a witch, though
Well she's a witch in a modern setting, so her clothes are pretty normal.
ReplyDeleteAnd the pastel colors contribute to the "uses her cuteness to her advantage" thing.