Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Storyboards






1 comment:

  1. I noticed that a lot of your shots are the same. For example, a good majority of your story is shown in a long shot with the table your character is working on as she's working on it. What's the purpose of the pannings of the different location at the beginning of the storyboard? It never shows up again in your storyboard. I think it would be better to have an establishing shot of the area your character would be working in and then vary up the shots when she's working to make it more interesting.

    I also feel like the ending is a bit anti-climatic, since it looks like the potion just eventually worked from your character doing the same thing a few times. I think it would be more interesting if she did some extreme at the end. Perhaps she dumps a bunch of potions into the pot in the end. Something to vary up what your character is doing. Try getting your character to do something more extreme after each try.

    It's also a little hard to tell what's going in your storyboard since they're tiny when I click to look at them. I think it's a good start. I can't wait to see how it turns out when you animate it.

    ReplyDelete