I think what you have here is a good start. I like the expressions you have for your character but I think you can push the poses more. Like with the second pose on the top, I think you could push the head down a little more so the shoulders overlap it more so that it makes her look more irritated. Maybe you can pull the legs together a little more too.
The bottom left expression looks interesting, but I'd be careful about how you draw the feet because it looks like she's floating.
I think what you have here is a good start. I like the expressions you have for your character but I think you can push the poses more. Like with the second pose on the top, I think you could push the head down a little more so the shoulders overlap it more so that it makes her look more irritated. Maybe you can pull the legs together a little more too.
ReplyDeleteThe bottom left expression looks interesting, but I'd be careful about how you draw the feet because it looks like she's floating.